Ratatouille | Philips Chef Recipes
Vegetables – 4 portions
Servings: 4 persons, Preparation time: 8 minutes, Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 200 g courgette and/or aubergine
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried Provençal herbs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Small, round baking dish, 16 cm diameter
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Cut the courgette, aubergine, bell pepper, tomatoes, and onion into 2 cm cubes.
- Mix the vegetables in a bowl with the garlic, Provençal herbs, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper to taste. Also spoon in the olive oil.
- Put the bowl in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 15 minutes and cook the ratatouille. Stir the vegetables once when cooking.
- Serve the ratatouille with fried meat such as entrecôte, or a cutlet.