PHILIPS UK NATIONAL SMILE MONTH 2019 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition is Philips Electronics UK Limited (Company Number 00446897) (“Philips”).
2. Entry to the competition is open only to persons of 18 years or over at the time of entry who are resident in the UK but excluding employees Philips, their families and anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter, entrants are required to click on their answer within this email.
5. Entries should be submitted no later than 11:59 on 19th May 2019 to be included in the competition.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify or reject any entry we believe to be in conflict with our promotion or not made in good faith or on other reasonable grounds.
8. The prize is 1 x Sonicare toothbrush (DailyClean or Sonicare for Kids) per member of the household (up to a maximum of 8 members per household).
9. Cash alternatives are not offered in respect of any prizes unless separately agreed in writing.
10. The winner shall be drawn at random, on or around 27th May 2019 from all correct entries received by the closing date. The draw will be conducted in accordance with the laws of chance and will be independently supervised. If an incorrect or non-confirming entry is drawn it shall be disqualified and shall not be awarded a prize.
11. Notification shall be sent to competition winner no later than three weeks after the completion closes. Notification shall take place via email and such notification shall set out the procedure for claiming prizes.
12. Prizes must be claimed within 28 days of the date of notification. All rights to prizes not claimed within this period shall be lost. Prize winners may need to verify their proper identity before claiming prizes.
13. Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity without additional compensation; however reasonable expenses will be paid for provided the prior written consent of Philips Electronics UK Limited is obtained.
14. If you are a winner, you agree that Philips may use your surname and country of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
15. No correspondence, except for notification of prizes, shall be entered into.
16. We may cancel or amend the terms of this competition and promotion at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
17. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond our control. Proof of posting will not be proof of delivery.
18. You may not transfer or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.