There are two ways to use the Philips upper arm blood pressure monitor: As a standalone device and with the Philips Health App.
For the latter option, make sure that your Philips upper arm blood pressure monitor is paired to your Philips HealthSuite health app before your first blood pressure measurement.
For pairing the Philips upper arm blood pressure monitor with your Philips HealthSuite health app, please see the pairing instructions.
1) Remove all jewelry, such as watches, bracelets, and rings from your left arm.
Note: If your doctor has diagnosed you with poor circulation in your left arm, use your right arm.
2) Roll or push up your sleeve to expose the skin.
3) Hold your arm upside down with your palm facing up and slide the cuff onto your left upper arm.
4) Position the lower edge of the cuff about 2-3 cm above the crease of the elbow.
5) Fasten the cuff around your arm, leaving no extra room between the cuff and your skin. If the cuff is too loose the measurement will not be accurate.
Please check your devices instructions for use for further tips on how to get an accurate measurement.