Article Published Date : 2017-04-07
How to load the Philips Avent microwave steriliser
You can quickly and effectively sterilise at home or away with your Philips Avent microwave steriliser. Find out how to best load bottles into your steriliser.
- Make sure all parts that need to be sterilised are clean and completely disassembled.
- Do not stack the items too closely together.
- The steam has to be able to circulate around the items to ensure effective sterilisation.
Note: Larger screw rings only fit if placed in a slanted position over the teats. Place the dome caps in the dome cap holders.
1. Philips Avent feeding bottles
2. Two large Philips Avent feeding bottles (330 ml/11 oz)
Not what you are looking for?
Did we answer your question?
If not, contact us.