To benefit from the 'EASYLINK', 'NEXTVIEWLINK' or 'CINEMALINK' functionality (like preset downloading, INSTANT RECORD or recording from NEXTVIEW/TEXTGUIDE).
- Connect the euro cable to EXT 1 of the video-recorder and to EXT 2 of the television
Downloading presets is easily done while doing an AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control.
- Press the cursor down button to SETUP.
- Press the cursor right button to INSTALL.
- Press the cursor down button to AUTOMATIC INSTALL.
- Press the cursor right button to START.
- An automatic installation and a download of the presets to the video-recorder will be done.
- Make sure the video-recorder is switched on.
or : see the instruction manual of your video-recorder.
Downloading presets is not possible:
- Video-recorder has no 'FOLLOW TV', 'EASYLINK', 'NEXTVIEWLINK' or 'CINEMALINK' functionality.
- If the original euro cable (full scart), supplied with the video-recorder, is not used:
- Use the original euro cable supplied with the video-recorder because not all euro cables can be used for 'FOLLOW TV'
- If you don't have this cable anymore, be sure to use or buy a euro cable which is 'FOLLOW TV' compatible (ask dealer)