How to brush my teeth using the Philips Sonicare App
The Philips Sonicare App works with all connected Philips Sonicare toothbrushes. Use this instructional video brush your teeth using the Philips Sonicare App and its guided brushing features.
Instructions to use the Philips Sonicare App
Use the following steps or the below video to use the guided brushing feature of your Philips Sonicare App.
- Open the Sonicare App. Make sure that your toothbrush is connected with the app
- Tap “Brush” in the top right corner
- Place your toothbrush in your mouth as indicated in the app
- Start brushing to activate the guided brushing feature and follow the in-app instructions.
- After finishing, the app will tell you which areas need more brushing. Turn on your toothbrush in order to touch up any missed spots
- Limit the amount of movement for the best results. The app will notify you if you move too much
- Your toothbrush will turn off automatically after finishing the complete brushing cycle
Improve your dental health
Try to use the guided brushing feature as often as you can. It will help you to improve your brushing technique and help you focus on missing areas.