- The locking levers have not been pushed down firmly. Make sure you lift the locking levers properly before installing the keg and push them down firmly after installing the keg.
- The tap unit and the tube have not been placed correctly. Make sure that the tap unit is placed correctly. Put the tap unit onto the connection top of the keg by pushing it down firmly ('click' fig.1). If you snap the tap unit onto the keg correctly, it fits nicely between the two chimes of the keg.
Tip: If you can move the arm of the connection top freely up and down, the tap unit is placed properly on the keg
If the problem continues to occur, please contact the PerfectDraft call centre in your country: for Belgium and Luxembourg +32 (0)78-250159, for Germany 01801-324000, for the Netherlands 0900-2224222.
When you contact us please have available:
- The exact model number of the appliance (HD36xx)
- The serial number of your appliance (you find it on the bottom of the appliance)
- The expiry date of the keg
- The production number of the keg (number under the expiry date)