When the Active Protection System has been activated, the brushes do not rotate and no water is applied to the floor.
To reset the Active Protection System:
- Switch off the appliance and pull the plug out of the wall socket.
- Open the mopping nozzle lid, remove the mopping brush cover and take out the object.
- If the active protection system was activated because the mopping brushes are too wet, remove the mopping brushes and squeeze them over the sink.
- Place the dry mopping brushes back into the appliance.
- Replace the mopping brush cover and close the mopping nozzle lid. Press the mopping nozzle lid to lock it ('click').
If the above solutions did not solve your problem, please contact Philips Consumer Care in your country.