1) Download the Smart Shaver app from the App store.
2) Make sure that Bluetooth is switched on on your smartphone.
3) Open the app on the smartphone.
4) When paired, follow the steps in the app during the first use (onboarding flow).
Note: Make sure that you have a good Bluetooth and Internet connection to fully benefit from the app.
5) Synchronise your shaver (see the section “Synchronise your shaver”) and set your sensitive shave settings.
6) Keep the smartphone and shaver close to each other in order to stay connected.
Caution: Do not use the smartphone in moist surroundings. Moisture and water can damage the smartphone.