After sterilising, it is important that you wait for your glass baby bottle to cool down. As glass retains heat, it can be too hot to touch within the first minutes after the sterilising cycle has ended. Avoid cooling down a warm/hot glass baby bottle with cold water as it might not evenly cool the bottle. Instead, we highly recommend cooling it down on your countertop or on our Philips Avent Drying Rack SCF149/00.
- Thoroughly clean your Philips Avent Natural glass bottle before sterilising it, making sure it doesn't contain any leftover milk or formula
- For instructions on the sterilisation cycles of your Philips Avent steriliser, including cool-down times, please refer to your steriliser’s User Manual
Using a Philips Avent steriliser:
1. Put 5 natural bottles instead of 6 into your steriliser
2. Make sure that the parts do not touch each other. This prevents deformation and damage.
3. In the event that you boil your bottles, please do not put a cold bottle into hot water. Put the bottle in cold water, and let it heat from cold.