If no channels or only analogue channels can be found, follow these steps:
1. Check the Signal strength and quality
Press the “Options” button on the remote control of the TV and select [Status]
• For receiving digital channels, the signal strength should be above 80%
2. Check the Network frequency and network ID
In some cases the television will ask for the following data: [Network frequency] > [Network ID]. Please refer to the service provider for more information on this.
The cable provider “Unity Media” in Nordrhein-Westfalen uses the network ID 43235
outside of Nordrhein-Westfalen, the network ID 09999.
3. Set [Digital channel] to [On]
This option can be found in the menu [Channel settings] or when selecting [Settings] instead of [Start] during the channel installation
4. Change the frequency step size
Select [Settings] instead of [Start] during the channel installation and choose [Frequency step size]. Change the setting to 1MHz for a slower and more accurate channel scan.
5. Reset the tuner
Follow these steps to reset the tuner:
• Unplug all cables from the TV except for the power cable
• Walk through the channel installation without cable and cam module inserted into the TV
• Switch the TV off and plug the antenna cable back in again
• Repeat the channel installation with the cable inserted