Champagne cocktail with vanilla ice cream | Philips Chef Recipes
Will make you feel like a culinary queen
Servings: 4 persons, Preparation time: 0 minutes, Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 250 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 scoops of good vanilla ice cream
- Defrost raspberries if using frozen ones. Keep 12 raspberries for decoration and purée the rest with the hand blender.
- Divide the purée over 4 cocktail glasses and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass. Carefully pour in the champagne to make a separate layer on top of the raspberry purée.
- Garnish with the rest of the raspberries.
- 5 minutes preparation time
- (if using frozen raspberries, allow for extra time to defrost before preparation)