Green salad smoothie | Philips Chef Recipes
A salad in a glass, vary with different green leafs.
- 2 celery stalks
- 8 large Romaine lettuce leafs
- 1 banana
- 200 g mango or melon flesh
- 100 g cucumber or tomato
- leafs of 4 stalks of mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 ml water
- Roughly chop the ingredients. Add the ingredients into the Soup maker. Make sure there is enough water so that the minimal indicator is reached inside the appliance.
- Close the lid and select the Smoothie option.
- When the smoothie is ready, open the lid and serve in tall glasses with a straw.
Chef’s tip: Add some ice cubes or crushed ice before serving. The olive oil helps your body absorb the vitamin A, D, E and K in this drink - these vitamins can only be processed with oil/fat.