Super smoothie | Philips Chef Recipes
Do you too struggle to find your rhythm when the clocks go back? This smoothie is full of fresh vegetables, fruit and super foods and will help you through the day!
- 1 frozen banana
- 80 g frozen grapes
- 2 pears
- Generous handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen
- 2 cups cooled green tea
- This smoothie requires some preparation, best done the evening before. Make the green tea and let it cool. Peel the banana and freeze it together with the grapes.
- The following morning, clean and core the pears and wash the spinach. Put all ingredients in the SoupMaker and fill with the green tea to the line. Select the smoothie program on the SoupMaker (program 4). You can of course also use a blender to mix the ingredients.
- Garnish with the goji berries and bee pollen.