Bibimbap | Philips Chef Recipes
Healthy everyday dish
- 300 g rice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 daikon
- 50 g soy bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 200 g steak, in strips
- Cook the rice in the rice cooker. Bring a big pan with salted water to the boil.
- Mix 1 clove of garlic and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil with salt to taste. Using the food processor’s shredder disc (the vegetables should be cut into matchstick size), shred the cucumber, carrot and white radish and mix a bit of the garlic mixture through each vegetable.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the steak together with the soya sauce, sugar and remaining garlic.
- Spoon the vegetables and steak onto the rice and drizzle some sesame oil on top. Serve with the gochujang.
- 35 minutes total preparation time