Courgette gratin | Philips Chef Recipes
Each portion contains:
440 kJ/105 kcal
6 g protein
5 g fat of which 3 g saturated
9 g carbohydrates
1 g fibre
Servings: 4 persons, Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 courgettes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180°C.
- Slice the courgettes in half lengthways and cut each piece in half again through the middle. You’ll end up with 8 pieces of courgette. Place into the Airfryer basket.
- Mix together the parsley, breadcrumbs, cheese, oil and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Top the courgette with the mixture. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer for 15 minutes. Fry the courgette gratin until the timer rings and the gratin is golden brown.