Philips take pride in the recipes that are selected to be paired up with our range of kitchen appliances. See our recipe for Feta Triangles here.
Servings 3 persons, Preparation time 20 minutes, Cooking time: 9 minutes
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g feta
- 2 tablespoons flat-leafed parsley, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely sliced into rings
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 sheets of frozen filo pastry, defrosted
- Beat the egg yolk in a bowl and mix the feta, parsley and green onion; season with pepper to taste.
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry into three strips.
- Scoop a full teaspoon of the feta mixture on the underside of a strip of pastry. Fold the tip of the pastry over the filling to form a triangle, folding the strip zigzag until the filling is wrapped up in a triangle of pastry. Fill the other strips of pastry with feta in the same manner.
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Brush the triangles with a little oil and place five triangles in the basket. Slide the basket into the AirFryer and set the timer to 3 minutes. Bake the feta triangles until they are golden brown. Bake the other feta triangles in the same manner.
- Serve the triangles in a platter.