Looking for a healthy and easy meal? Look no further than this Spring salad with grilled asparagus, tomato and feta. You only need 8 ingredients! Just 15 minutes from start to finish - perfect for an easy weeknight meal or a holiday dinner!
Servings 2 servings, Preparation time 14 minutes, Cooking time: 7 minutes
- 20 grams of almond flake
- 400 grams green asparagus
- 200 grams red cherry tomato
- 100 grams feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin oilive oil
- 1 pinch of sea slat
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1. Place the almond flakes in the basket of the Airfryer, position the snack cover and roast at the indicated temperature and time until golden. Tip: The snack cover is needed for these light almonds. You can also use a pan on the stove.
- 2. Wash the asparagus, then remove the lower part of it. Cut into bite-sized pieces and cover with olive oil.
- 3. Place the grill pan with asparagus into the Airfryer and grill at 200 degrees for 7 min
- 4. Meanwhile, wash and cut the cherry tomatoes. Cut the feta into cubes. In a bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar with the olive oil to make the dressing.
- 5. Finish the salad by mixing the grilled asparagus with the chopped tomatoes, feta cubes, roasted almond flakes and the balsamic-dressing.