Tiramisu | Philips Chef Recipes
Make this classic using your Philips food processor. Again, consider this recipe as a guide: vary the types of liqueur or add fruit to create the tastiest combinations!
- 6 tablespoons coffee liqueur or Frangelico
- 500 g mascarpone
- 70 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 shot of espresso or strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 15 Italian cantuccini
- Chocolate for decoration if desired
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until frothy. Add 4 tablespoons of liqueur and the mascarpone and stir well. Beat the egg whites until stiff in your food processor and mix carefully with the yolk mixture. Mix 2 tablespoons of liqueur with the espresso or strong coffee. Crush the cantuccini biscuits in your food processor or with a knife. Sprinkle a thin layer of the crumbled cookies into the glasses and cover with the mascarpone mixture. Repeat this twice to create a beautiful layered look. Leave the tiramisu to stiffen in the fridge for 2 hours. Finish the tiramisu with some cocoa powder and chocolate.