Fish skewers with sugar peas | Philips Chef Recipes
Nutty and zesty
Servings: 4 persons, Preparation time: 0 minutes, Cooking Time: 65 minutes
- 300 g Basmati rice
- 1 lime, grated peel and juice
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 300 g firm white fish (cod, catfish)
- 8 crab sticks, halved
- 8 jumbo shrimps
- 300 g sugar peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- Place lime peel into the flavour booster.
- Put rice and 450 ml of water in rice steaming tier and place on steaming tier 1. Set the timer for 40 minutes and cook.
- Mix mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons of lime juice, grated lime peel, salt and pepper.
- Dice the fish into 16 cubes. Assemble onto wooden skewers by alternating 2 cubes of white fish, 2 pieces of crab stick and finishing with shrimp.
- Put the rice in steaming tier 3 after 40 minutes and place the sugar peas in steaming tier 2 and the fish skewers in steaming tier 1. Set the timer for 5 minutes, steam the fish until tender and cook the peas al dente.
- Lay the fish skewers on a bed of rice and sugar peas, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with lime mayonnaise.
- Total preparation time approximately 65 minutes