Each portion contains:
1155 kJ/275 kcal
20 g protein
16 g fat of which 7 g saturated
13 g carbohydrates
2 g fibre
Servings 3 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 1 small onion
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- pepper & salt to taste
- 200 ml of your favourite tomato sauce
- Finely chop the onion. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into 10 to 12 balls.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200°C.
- Place the meatballs in the Airfryer basket and slide the basket in the Airfryer. Set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs to an oven dish, add the tomato sauce and place the dish into the basket of the Airfryer. Slide the basket into the Airfryer. Turn the temperature to 160°C and set the timer for 5 minutes to warm everything through.
- Chef’s tip: For a great snack, you can serve the meatballs without the tomato sauce.