Did you know you could grill lobster in your Airfryer? We prepare ours with basil.
- 1 lobster
- 15 g basil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lemon
- 30 g butter
- Olive oil
- Cook the lobster for 5 minutes until nice and red. If you are using frozen lobster, let it defrost first. If you're using a live lobster, do as follows: a live lobster must certainly not suffer unnecessarily, so make sure the water is completely boiling. Immerse it in the water, with the head first so that it dies instantly.
- The lobster is cooked when it is completely red. Remove the lobster from the pan with a skimmer and let it cool. Place the lobster on a chopping board and pick up a large, sharp knife. Place the point of the knife in the groove between the eyes of the lobster. Cut the lobster in half. Then remove the intestinal tract, liver and stomach.
- Cut the zucchini in long slices and coat them with a little olive oil. Tear the basil leaves from the sprigs and keep 10 leaves aside. Finely chop the remaining leaves and mix with the soft butter. Season the butter with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the lobster halves with the open side on top on the grill pan and coat with the butter. Grill the lobster at 180 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the lobster from the grill pan and let it rest for a while in foil.
- Grill the zucchini slices for 4 to 5 minutes at 200 degrees. Place the lobster and the zucchini slices in a dish and sprinkle with a little lemon juice. Garnish the lobster with lemon segments and the remaining basil leaves.