A perfect pasta dish for a stormy autumn night
Servings 2 persons, Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 slice white bread, in cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, in slices
- 50 g walnuts, in small pieces
- 1 can skinned tomatoes (400 ml)
- 100 ml dry sherry
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 150 g pasta
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and fry the bread cubes, garlic and walnuts on a low heat for 7-8 minutes until golden brown. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and sherry, bring everything to a boil and then gently reduce the sauce in an open pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Purée the sauce with the hand blender and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until al dente. Serve the pasta with the walnut sauce and sprinkle generously with the grated cheese.
- 25 minutes total preparation time