Mayonnaise | Philips Chef Recipes
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon French mustard (Dijon)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 500 ml good olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly milled white pepper
- Mix the egg yolks, mustard and lemon juice carefully together and while beating, add some oil, one drop at a time.
- When the first oil has been absorbed, add the rest of the oil in a thin drizzle until you have a creamy, yellow sauce.
- If the sauce starts separating, add a spoon of water that has just boiled. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly milled white pepper.
- Add some extra mustard if you like.
- 15 minutes total preparation time