Any type of mushroom can be used for this soup. Try a combination of champignon and
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 350 g mushrooms
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leafs
- 4 stalks parsley
- 200 ml cream
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp dried mushrooms, ground
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Wash the mushrooms and add with the other ingredients into the Soup maker. Close the lid and select the Puréed soup program.
- When ready open the lid, season and pour into nice cups or bowls.
- Chef’s tip: Dried mushrooms can be found in Asian stores