Tomato and vegetable soup | Philips Chef Recipes
A delicious vegetarian soup, bursting with fresh vegetables. Using the Philips SoupMaker, you can have your soup on the table in just 20 minutes.
- 800 g tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 50 g peas
- 100 g vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- Chop the (large) tomatoes into small cubes and cut the leeks into rings. Halve the cherry tomatoes and keep to one side.
- Put the tomatoes, olive oil, onion, peas, bouillon cubes and vermicelli in the SoupMaker and fill with water to the top line. Select program two on the SoupMaker.
- When the SoupMaker is ready, just add the chopped celery, leeks and halved cherry tomatoes. Let these cook for another 5 minutes in the hot soup. Nice with freshly baked bread from the Airfryer.