Spiced Apple Compote | Philips Chef Recipes
This apple compote tastes great with homemade pancakes.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 800 g apples
- 300 ml apple juice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- zest of ½ lemon
- Extra: 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Peel and quarter the apples, remove the core.
- Put all of the ingredients into the soup maker and pour in 100 ml water. Close the lid, select the compote program.
- When the program is ready, press the manual blending function shortly for one or two times. You can drain some of the liquid before blending to get a thicker consistency.
- Open the lid and serve the compote, dusted with cinnamon.