1) Unplug the grill and let it cool down. Remove excess oil, juices and loose residues from the grilling plate with a piece of kitchen paper.
2) Remove the grilling plate and clean it with a soft cloth or sponge in hot water with some washing-up liquid or in the dishwasher (picture 1).
3) Remove the grease tray by sliding it out of the grill. Clean the grease tray in hot water with a soft sponge with some washing-up liquid or in the dishwasher (picture 2).
4) Clean the outside of the grill with a damp cloth.
5) Dry the grilling plate and the grease tray and reassemble the grill before storing.