Chickpeas all noodled up
Our chickpea and noodles recipe is both delicious and contains a number of vital nutrients to keep your little one healthy.
Makes about 260ml Approx. 5 portions (50g/portion),
Steaming time: Approx. 20 minutes
- Celery: 1⁄2 stalk (Approx. 40g)
- Tomato: 1 medium (Approx. 130g)
- Carrot: 1⁄2 medium (Approx. 40g)
- Cooked chickpeas: 40g
- Well cooked noodle: 50g per portion
- Well cooked beef purée: 50g per portion
- Wash the vegetables and peel and wash the carrot. Then slice the tomato in half and deseed.Cut the vegetables into about 1 cm size cubes.
- Remove the lid of the jar and put all of the ingredients into the jar. Replace and lock the lid in the right position.
- Remove the lid of the water tank and pour water into the tank until it reaches the “20 min” level.
- Replace and lock the lid in the right position. Press to lock the jar in the steam position.
- Set the steam time to 20 minutes. It will start steaming and stop automatically after 20 minutes.
- Turn the steam button back to the “OFF” position.
- Flip the jar over then add the cooked chickpeas (cook the chickpeas separately).
- Place the jar on the main unit then rotate it clockwise and lock it in the blend position.
- Blend 3 or 5 times for 15 seconds each, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool before serving 1 portion with approximately 50g of cooked noodles and 50g of beef purée.
Chef’s tip: Storage: Suitable for freezing