Add a new dimension to your calls and share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are. With Skype™ on your TV, make voice and video calls from your living room. Just plug the optional Philips TV camera (PTA317) into your TV and enjoy excellent video and sound quality from the comfort of your sofa.
Integrated Wi-Fi on your Philips Smart TV makes connecting to your home network quick and easy, allowing you to access a world of content or share wirelessly at home.
Explore the boundaries that lie beyond traditional TV. Rent and stream films, videos, games and more, directly onto your TV from online video stores. Watch catch-up TV from your favourite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Smart TV. Connect to family and friends with Skype™ or social networking. Or... just browse the Internet!
Share photos, music, videos and films through DLNA using your smartphone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen. Sharing made simple.
Picture quality matters. Regular HDTVs deliver quality, but you expect the best. Imagine breathtakingly crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast, sharp motion definition, realistic colours and a true to life picture—as well as low power consumption. Well, look no further. Full HD LED delivers more detail than standard HDTVs. And more detail in the image means a more intense viewing experience for you.
For picture movement that looks precise, smooth and natural, Philips created PMR—our standard for measuring moving image sharpness. Perfect Motion Rate is the combined result of our unique video processing, number of frames per second and refresh rate of each frame, perfection in dimming capabilities, and backlighting technology. A higher PMR number contributes to higher contrast and better motion clarity—which means a superior image for you.
Enjoy extremely clear pictures from any source. This package of picture innovations digitally adjusts and optimises picture quality to optimal contrast, colour and sharpness levels.
With Two USB Slots you can keep a hard disc connected for USB recording and pause TV so you'll always have control of your personal programming. The convenient extra USB port means connecting a Skype™ camera or accessing any jpeg photos, mp3 music or video files stored on your USB-storage devices will never interfere with your recording.
Avoid cable clutter with a single cable to carry both picture and audio signals from your devices to your TV. HDMI uses uncompressed signals, ensuring the highest quality from source to screen. Together with Philips Easylink, you'll need only one remote control to perform most operations on your TV, DVD, Blu-ray, set top box or home cinema system.
Create a lifelike sound stage. Powerful amplifiers and incredible surround let you experience total surround sound with greater depth and width of sound to complement your rich viewing experience.
MyRemote app—control your TV with your phone or tablet
Control your TV without a remote control using one easy app. Transform your tablet or smartphone into a universal remote with all the options of your original remote plus extra features like text entry. The SimplyShare function beams content onto your TV.
* MyRemote app and related functionalities varies according to the TV model and country, as well as smart device model and OS. For more details, please visit: www.philips.com/TV.
* Compatibility depends on Wi-Fi Miracast certification Android 4.2 or later. For more details please refer to your device documentation.
* EPG and actual visibility (up to 8 days) is country- and operator-dependent.
* Energy consumption in kWh per year based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
* The TV supports DVB reception for 'Free to air' broadcast. Specific DVB operators may not be supported. An up to date list can be found in the FAQ section of the Philips support website. For some operators Conditional Access and subscription are required. Contact your operator for more information.
* Philips TV camera (PTA317) is sold separately.
* For smart TV app, visit www.philips.com/TV to discover the services offered in your country
* USB recording for digital channels only, recordings may be limited by broadcast copy protection (CI+). Country and channel restrictions may apply.