Add a new dimension to your viewing experience with Ambilight Spectra 2. This patented Philips technology enlarges the screen by projecting a glow of light, on the 2 sides of the TV, from the back of the screen onto the surrounding wall. Ambilight automatically adjusts the colour and brightness of the light to match the picture, creating an immersive viewing experience. The wall-adaptive function ensures that the colour of the light always matches the picture, no matter what the colour of your wall is. Get the bigger picture with Ambilight.
Easy 3D ensures you get long hours of comfort while watching 3D thanks to the flicker-free, low ghosting performance. The compatible 3D glasses are lightweight and do not require batteries. Enjoy 3D easily at home today!
Pixel Precise HD builds on the award winning Pixel Plus foundation. It brings the high definition picture quality to the next level with 4 trillion colours. With Super Resolution, Pixel Precise HD now brings you the best HD TV picture quality whether you are watching a video from the Internet or good quality Blu-ray movies.
LED lighting technology is the most advanced available. This Full HD LED TV combines an eye-catching minimalistic design with stunning image quality, and on top of all that, it has the lowest power consumption in its category. Another environmental benefit is that LED lighting technology does not contain hazardous materials. With an LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption, high brightness, incredible contrast and sharpness and vibrant colours.
400 Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) creates extreme motion sharpness for clear and vibrant images in fast action movies. The new Philips PMR standard shows the combined visible effect of the fastest panel refresh rate, HD Natural Motion and a unique processing formula, for unprecedented motion sharpness
Rent films directly on your TV from online video shops, watch catch-up TV from your favourite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Net TV. You can also browse the open Internet.
Share photos and other content from your phone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen.
Control your TV in the easiest and most convenient way. Just connect a wireless keyboard or use your smart phone or tablet to control your Smart TV.
Organise TV viewing around your life! Start your night of TV with the intuitive Programme Guide. Schedule recordings or directly record at the touch of a button. And you can even take a break whenever you want with Pause TV.
Enjoy films, pictures, infotainment and other online content directly on your TV wirelessly. Simply connect the TV to your wireless home network with the easy wizard. Navigate the apps using the TV remote control and select from the rich offer of apps.
Feel the power of 28 W RMS and Incredible Surround
Feel the power of the music beat and the atmosphere of being at the cinema. The powerful 28 W RMS (2 x 14 W RMS) amplifiers create a life-like soundstage. The Incredible Surround allows you to experience total surround with greater depth and width of sound. It gives a clear and spacious sound stage that complements the rich viewing experience.
* Net TV: Visit www.philips.com/tv to discover the services offered in your country.
* Parents should monitor their children during 3D viewing and ensure they do not experience any discomfort as mentioned above. Watching 3D is not recommended for children under 6 years of age as their visual system is not fully developed yet.
* The TV supports DVB reception for 'Free to air' broadcast. Specific DVB operators may not be supported. An up to date list can be found in the FAQ section of the Philips support website. For some operators Conditional Access and subscription are required. Contact your operator for more information.
* 8 days EPG, service not available in all countries
* USB recording is only possible for digital channels covered by the TV IP bases Electronic Programme Guide (country and channel restrictions may apply); recordings may be limited by broadcast copy protection (CI+). An Internet connection is required.
* Annual energy consumption is calculated using the typical power consumption of 4 hours per day, 365 days per year.
* This television contains lead only in certain parts or components where no technology alternatives exist in accordance with existing exemption clauses under the RoHS Directive.