Now you can experiment with different macchiato drinks at home. Start your day off a little sweeter by learning how to make iced caramel macchiato at home. To make a delicious homemade iced caramel macchiato, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- A shot of espresso
- Your milk of choice
- Vanilla syrup
- Caramel sauce
- A serving glass
Once you have these ingredients, you’re ready to learn how to make iced caramel macchiato at home. Follow these simple instructions to get a refreshing, sweet homemade iced caramel macchiato in no time:
- Add vanilla syrup and ice into your glass.
- Pour cold milk over the ice.
- Slowly add your shot – or two shots – of espresso over the milk.
- Stir the milk and espresso mixture until it is well blended.
- Top off your iced caramel macchiato with caramel drizzle.
If you’re in the mood for extra sweetness, consider adding whipped cream on top. When it comes to figuring out how to make an iced caramel macchiato extra tasty, don’t hold back on the creativity. And if you want to know how to make one without ice, no problem! Follow this simple method for a warm homemade caramel macchiato:
- Add vanilla syrup to the bottom of your serving glass.
- Steam your milk and pour it into the glass.
- Slowly add one shot of espresso.
- Add caramel sauce on top.
In short, if you want to know how to make a caramel macchiato at home that will warm you up, follow the same process as you would for a regular macchiato, and just add caramel at the end.
There you have it: how to make an iced macchiato and a regular macchiato right at home. Whether you’re yearning for sweet caramel, something hot, or something cold, a homemade macchiato can cater to any craving. Want to make it even easier? Brew a fresh latte macchiato just like a barista with your own automatic coffee machine to impress your guests or indulge your taste buds whenever you please.