Precious purée of potato and broccoli
This delicious broccoli and potato dish is simple to make and allows your child to get all the important vitamins they'll need for their development.
Servings: Makes about 350ml Approx. 4 portions (75g/portion), Cooking Time: Steaming time: Approx. 20 minutes
- Potato: 1⁄2 large (Approx. 200g)
- Broccoli: 1⁄2 small (Approx. 100g)
- Wash the broccoli and peel and wash the potato. Cut the potato and broccoli into about 1 cm size cubes. 2
- Remove the lid of the jar and put all of the ingredients into the jar. Replace and lock the lid in the right position. 3
- Remove the lid of the water tank and pour water into the tank until it reaches the “20 min” level. 4
- Replace and lock the lid in the right position. Press to lock the jar in the steam position. 5
- Set the steam time to 20 minutes. It will start steaming and stop automatically after 20 minutes. 6
- Turn the steam button back to the “OFF” position. 7
- Flip the jar over. 8
- Place it on the main unit then rotate it clockwise and lock it in the blend position. 9
- Blend 3 or 5 times for 15 seconds each, until the desired consistency is reached. Add some of your baby’s usual milk or boiled water if desirable to thin the purée. 10
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool before serving 1 portion.
- Chef’s tip: Storage: Suitable for freezing