Our tasty chicken and apple recipe is a simple to prepare and a great way of providing your child with the vitamins they'll need for their development.
Servings Makes about 350ml Approx. 3 portions (125g/portion), Cooking time: Steaming time: Approx. 20 minutes
- Chicken breast: 1⁄2 fillet (Approx. 80g)
- Sweet potato: 2 small (Approx. 225g)
- Apple (ripe): 1⁄2 small (Approx. 70g)
- Wash peel and core the apple, then peel and wash the sweet potato. Remove any skin and fat of the chicken breast. Cut all of the ingredients into about 1 cm size cubes. 2
- Remove the lid of the jar and put all of the ingredients into the jar. Replace and lock the lid in the right position. 3
- Remove the lid of the water tank and pour water into the tank until it reaches the “20 min” level. 4
- Replace and lock the lid in the right position. Press to lock the jar in the steam position. 5
- Set the steam time to 20 minutes. It will start steaming and stop automatically after 20 minutes. 6
- Turn the steam button back to the “OFF” position. 7
- Flip the jar over. 8
- Place it on the main unit then rotate it clockwise and lock it in the blend position. 9
- Blend 3 or 5 times for 15 seconds each, until the desired consistency is reached. 10
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool before serving 1 portion.
- Chef’s tip: Storage: Suitable for freezing