7300 series 4K Ultra-Slim TV powered by Android TV
164 cm (65"), 4K Ultra-HD LED TV, Quad Core, 16 GB, DVB T/C/T2/T2-HD/S/S2
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if an app does not work?
● An issue with the video or sound content playback occurs while the app is used.
● A black screen shows when the app is selected
● The app crashes or shows an error message.
● the software is up-to-date
● the app was opened from the TV’s app platform, no external Smart device is used.
● other apps are functional
● an internet connection is successfully established
Follow the steps below when the app content playback is interrupted or hangs, to verify the causes of the issue. When an error message is shown, please skip to the last paragraph of the article below about error messages.
1. Update or reinstall the app
Proceed with the following to reinstall/update the app:
Delete the app
● Press the “Home” button on the remote control of the TV to open the home menu
● Open [General Settings] > [Android Settings] > [Apps]
● Choose the app from the app overview on the TV screen and press “OK”
● Choose the Uninstall option
● Press “OK” to confirm
Download/update the app
● Open the Google Play store
● Search for the app and highlight the app
● Select “INSTALL” or “UPDATE”
● Press the “OK” button on the remote control to start the download
Enable the Auto-update function of Google Play Store apps (2015 and 2016 devices only)
Press the “Home” button on the remote and scroll down to “Apps”. Use the arrow key on
the remote control to select [Google PlayStore] or [Butik] and press “OK”.
2. Use the arrow down key to select:
[Settings] > [Auto-update apps] > [Auto-update apps at any time]. Press “OK” on the
remote control to confirm the selection.
3. The Auto-update is now enabled.
4. Switch the TV to standby. Take out the power plug of the TV and wait one minute.
Replug the power plug and startup the TV.
2. Clear the internet memory
Press “Home” button on the remote control of the television and select:
For 2014 Android TVs:
[Setup] > [Network] > [Clear Internet Memory]
For 2015 Android TVs:
[General settings] > left arrow > [Wireless and Networks] > [Wired or Wi-Fi] > [Clear Internet Memory] or “Cogwheel” button > [All settings] > [Wireless and Networks] > [Wired or Wi-Fi] > [Clear Internet Memory]
For 2016, 2017 and 2018 Android TVs:
[Settings] > [Wireless and Networks] > [Wired or Wi-Fi] > [Clear Internet Memory]
The cookies and browsing history will be deleted. A confirmation will not be shown. Verify if the app is working correctly.
3. Reinstall the TV
To reinstall all functions of the TV press the “Home” button on the remote of the television and select:
[Setup] > [General settings] > [Reinstall TV]
All settings and installed channels will have to be restored after this option is selected.
Error messages The app developer can show an error message within the app. Verify the shown error with the app developer for further assistance.