- Download the Sonicare app to your smartphone.
- Ensure your smartphone's Bluetooth is enabled, then pick up your toothbrush to activate it (you should see its lights turn on).
- Open the app. Follow the guided setup including pairing with the toothbrush. Enable location services if you want to keep syncing automatically.
- Create your account via the app. If prompted, update the firmware to access all the latest features.
- You are ready for your first connected experience! Make sure you regularly sync the toothbrush with the app so you never miss out on up-to-date guidance and recommendations.
To sync manually: Pair and connect your toothbrush with the app every couple of weeks. This ensures that your brushing progress, guidance and recommendations will stay up to date.
If you are unable to connect your Sonicare 9900 Prestige Toothbrush to the Sonicare app, please contact us for further assistance.
Note: Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is active so that your brushing data can transfer to the app. For information about why your brushing data is collected, review the Sonicare Privacy Statement during app setup.