Tomato Chutney | Philips Chef Recipes
The perfect accompaniment to grilled meats, cheese or enjoyed on its own!
Servings: 6 persons, Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 250 grams red onions finely sliced
- 500 grams tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli deseeded and sliced
- 75 millilitres red wine vinegar
- 150 grams brown sugar
- Put all of the ingredients into the HomeCooker, season to taste and set the timer to 45 minutes at 110°C.
- Pour the chutney into a sterilised jar and leave to cool. Easy as that!
- Chef’s tip: Keep for up to 4 weeks in the fridge. Perfect on toast with a chunk of cheddar.