How to cook chicken without oil
If you’re wondering how to cook chicken without oil, grilling is a perfect alternative to frying. Try out this recipe for a delicious and hot chicken salad:
Grilled chicken Caesar salad
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 1 piece of baguette or ciabatta
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 small radicchio lettuce
- ½ lemon (zest and juice)
- 4 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 30g freshly grated Parmesan
- Some fresh salt and pepper
- Mix the lemon, olive oil, and seasoning, drizzle over the chicken and leave for 10 minutes, turning regularly.
- Cut the bread into slices and brush with olive oil.
- Next, grill the chicken breasts for 20 minutes.
- For the salad, pull apart the lettuce leaves, wash and dry, then tear into small pieces. Whisk the remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard and seasoning to make a dressing.
- Just before the chicken is done, grill the bread lightly to toast it.
- Then, combine everything together and grate the parmesan on top.
With the right equipment, healthy ways to cook chicken breast don’t have to reduce any of the delicious flavor!